Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fringe


Recently, fringe has been popping up all over the place and in many designers’ collections. On average, I usually don't like fringe. Here are some examples of new fringe bags:

Katherine Kwei has managed to open my mind on fringe. The Katherine Kwei Donna Toe is ridiculously beautiful. The fringe adds visual interest, but because the fringe gathers at the bottom and the top has a banner of leather, this purse still has a clean and simple look. The handles are perfect for this bag. Buy through Neiman Marcus for $1,300.

Again, I am very pleased with the fringe going on here. The Juicy Couture Padlock Leather Eva Bag has worked in the fringe with out looking tacky. This delicate purse would be missing something if the fringe were removed. Buy through Juicy Couture online for $228 :).






OK. Maybe it is time for me to surrender. The more I see, the more fringe bags I like. The Botkier Soft Pleated Hobo is gorgeous. The fringe is sparingly used and so chic. The soft Italian leather comes in Dusty Rose so I love it (I have always had a soft spot for pink bags <3).>. Sorry the link isn't working :)


Here are some examples of this season's fringe. I must admit that I like alot of it. When used as an accent, fringe can be beautiful. I still think the all fringe bags look like a heap of shreaded paper that should be recycle.


No comments:

Post a Comment