Saturday, April 11, 2009

Juicy Couture 'Daisy Print Daydreamer' Tote


Juicy! Juicy Couture consistently comes out with new fashionable purses. Never have I seen an ugly purse made by Juicy (I do like some more than others though). This purse is BY FAR my favorite Juicy purse right now. The Juicy Couture 'Daisy Print Daydreamer' Tote screams SUMMER! With its cheerful yellow color and bright daisies this purse is a Summer must have! My favorite part is the ribbon drawstring on top. It adds a playful tone and definitely completes the bag. The large bee charm adds a nice touch to the purse also, because the black balances out the bag. This tote has a nice shape and has a very roomy interior. This tote also comes in puddle brown and poinsettia red. I personally think the buttercup yellow is the best for summer because the other colors are too dark and are fall colors in my opinion. This tote in buttercup yellow is perfection in every way.  Buy the Juicy Couture 'Daisy Print Daydreamer' Tote at Nordstrom for $228

No comments:

Post a Comment